Learn more about the Buddha’s teachings and Buddhist meditation, with the theme this time of the Buddha’s Noble Eightfold Path
£70 full rate, £50 mid rate, or £35 low rate, for the six weeks. Please decide which price fits your circumstances and income. Six-week courses take place several times a year, usually with a short break over the summer.
The course is for people who have completed Level 1 and also provides further meditation practice and time for questions and discussion.
Booking your place
* You need to book and pay in advance please
* Book online with a credit or debit card, or by Paypal - Book Now or scroll down to find booking cart
* Or phone 0161 834 9232 to pay with a card, or call in and pay with cash or card
* Booking for someone else online? Tell us in the Additional Information box at checkout
* If there are any health issues, physical, emotional or mental, that could affect your participation in a course or event, please contact the Buddhist Centre on 0161 834 9232, and ask to talk confidentially to one of our Order members, before making your booking
* Questions? 0161 834 9232 or
Level 2 courses rotate through different themes throughout the year, and participants are welcome to do all of them if they wish, one after another:
* The Buddha’s Noble Eightfold Path – this time
* The Five Spiritual Faculties
* What is Triratna?
* The Wheel and the Spiral
* Sangharakshita’s System of Dharma Life
We don't want to turn anyone away. If you are unable to pay the suggested rates, please contact the Centre Team on 0161 834 9232 or and we'll work something out with you.
What if I have to cancel?
Get in touch - you can:
* Transfer to a similar event when possible
* Cancel and get a full refund if the event is more than 14 days away
* Cancel, but with a cancellation charge of £10 for a day event or six-week course; £20 for a weekend event; £50 for a residential retreat, if less than 14 days from the event date