Open six days a week, the Centre’s spacious ground floor shop is a great place to browse. Stock changes frequently so do pop in and have a look round.
Our friendly receptionists can advise on what to buy and you are welcome to try out the meditation equipment to get what’s right for you.
New for winter 2015 …
- Green People and Faith in Nature gift sets
- Vegetarian and vegan cookery books
- Beautiful 2016 calendars
- Mindfulness colouring books
- Thousand-piece jigsaws of the Wheel of Life!
And you’ll also usually find …
- Wide variety of Buddha statues
- Many kinds of incense
- Books and magazines on Buddhism, meditation and more
- Meditation mats, stools, shawls and cushions
- Yoga equipment — mats, blocks, straps, eye pillows
- CDs of led meditation, chants and Buddhist teachings
- Hand-made ceramics by Dayanandi
- Thangkas, sometimes printed, sometimes hand-painted
- Singing bowls
- Vajras, bells and other Buddhist ritual items
- Greetings cards, calendars and diaries
- Locally made malas, or meditation beads
- Toiletries, soaps and Faith in Nature products — organic, vegan and not tested on animals
- Fairly traded teas, coffees, snacks and chocolate
- Second hand books, fiction as well as non-fiction
- Gift vouchers if you can’t decide, in multiples of £10, £5 and £1
From time to time we raise extra funds by holding sales of second hand clothing, craft work, original art, Buddhist books and so on.
- Kula Crafts stall November and December 2015 — lovely handmade ethical gifts
Bank hols — see calendar
Raising money ethically
- Almost everything we sell comes from Buddhist right livelihood businesses and other ethical sources, many of them local
- All proceeds go towards the Centre and its activities
Sorry, we are unable to offer mail order or online shopping