Open six days a week, the Centre’s spacious ground floor shop is a great place to browse. Stock changes frequently so do pop in and have a look round.
Our friendly receptionists can advise on what to buy and you are welcome to try out the meditation equipment to get what’s right for you.
New in October …
- Beautiful 2016 calendars
- Thousand-piece jigsaws of the Wheel of Life!
And you’ll also usually find …
- Books, DVDs and magazines
- Many kinds of incense
- Meditation mats, stools and cushions
- Yoga equipment — mats, blocks, straps, eye pillows
- CDs of led meditation and chants
- Spoken word CDs from Buddhist teachers
- Wide variety of Buddha statues
- Hand-made ceramics by Dayanandi
- Thangkas, sometimes printed, sometimes hand-painted
- Singing bowls
- Vajras, bells and other Buddhist ritual items
- Greetings cards
- Calendars and diaries
- Meditation beads, malas
- Vegetable-based soaps
- Faith in Nature products
- Fairly traded teas, coffees, snacks and chocolate
- Second hand books, fiction as well as non-fiction
- Gift vouchers if you can’t decide, in multiples of £10, £5 and £1
From time to time we raise extra funds by holding sales of second hand clothing, craft work, original art, Buddhist books and so on.
- Kula Crafts stall returns later in 2015 with handmade ethical gifts — contact us if you can make and donate scarves, hats, ceramics …
Bank hols — see calendar
Raising money ethically
- Almost everything we sell comes from Buddhist right livelihood businesses and other ethical sources
- All proceeds go towards the Centre and its activities
Sorry, we are unable to offer mail order or online shopping