Open six days a week, the Centre’s spacious ground floor shop is a great place to browse. Stock changes frequently so do pop in and have a look round.
Our friendly receptionists can advise on what to buy and you are welcome to try out the meditation equipment to get what’s right for you.
New this winter …
- Green People and Faith in Nature gift sets
- Vegetarian and vegan cookery books
- Beautiful 2016 calendars
- Mindfulness colouring books
- Thousand-piece jigsaws of the Wheel of Life!
And you’ll also usually find …
- Wide variety of Buddha statues
- Many kinds of incense
- Books and magazines on Buddhism, meditation and more
- Meditation mats, stools, shawls and cushions
- Yoga equipment — mats, blocks, straps, eye pillows
- Singing bowls in several styles, sizes and prices
- CDs of led meditation, chants and Buddhist teachings
- Hand-made ceramics by Dayanandi
- Thangkas, sometimes printed, sometimes hand-painted
- Vajras, bells and other Buddhist ritual items
- Greetings cards, calendars and diaries
- Locally made malas, or meditation beads
- Toiletries, soaps and Faith in Nature products — organic, vegan and not tested on animals
- Fairly traded teas, coffees, snacks and chocolate
- Second hand books, fiction as well as non-fiction
- Gift vouchers if you can’t decide …
From time to time we raise extra funds by holding sales of second hand clothing, craft work, original art, Buddhist books and so on.
Bank hols — see calendar
Raising money ethically
- Almost everything we sell comes from Buddhist right livelihood businesses and other ethical sources, many of them local
- All proceeds go towards the Centre and its activities
Sorry, we are unable to offer mail order or online shopping