Open six days a week, the Centre’s spacious ground floor shop is a great place to browse. Stock changes frequently so do pop in and have a look round.
Our friendly receptionists can advise on what to buy and you are welcome to try out the meditation equipment to get what’s right for you.
Take a look at …
- books, DVDs and magazines
- many kinds of incense
- meditation mats, stools and cushions
- yoga equipment — mats, blocks, straps, eye pillows
- CDs of led meditation and chants
- spoken word CDs from Buddhist teachers
- wide variety of Buddha statues
- Buddhist jewellery
- thangkas, sometimes printed, sometimes hand-painted
- singing bowls
- vajras, bells and other Buddhist ritual items
- greetings cards
- calendars and diaries
- meditation beads, malas
- vegetable-based soaps
- second hand books, fiction as well as non-fiction
- gift vouchers if you can’t decide, in multiples of £10, £5 and £1
From time to time we raise extra funds by holding sales of second hand clothing, craft work, original art, Buddhist books and so on.
Look out for our shrine sale in spring 2015.
Bank hols — see calendar
Raising money ethically
- Almost everything we sell comes from Buddhist right livelihood businesses and other ethical sources
- All proceeds go towards the Centre and its activities
Sorry, we are unable to offer mail order or online shopping